[microformats-discuss] Versions for XHTML1.x and for XHTML 2.0

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Tue Oct 4 09:23:36 PDT 2005

Hi Bryan et al,

On Oct 4, 2005, at 6:26 AM, Bryan J Busch wrote:

> I've thought of that, too, but it's probably not worth it until XHTML
> 2.0 progresses from "working draft" status:

Could someone who understands these things please educate me on this:

"Integration with the Semantic Web: make XHTML2 amenable for
processing with semantic web tools."

Does that mean microformat-style semantic tagging, or a more RDF-like
embedding?  Or something else entirely?  Or does nobody yet know?

-- Ernie P.