[microformats-discuss] STRUM, REST, and DETH

Luke Arno luke.arno at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:13:00 PDT 2005

Sure. A endpoints in REST style service would be "nouns". The "verbs"
would be the methods of HTTP. [1] What you describe seems to offer
endpoints as methods.

BTW, I like your ideas here a lot. Just being my picky self :)

- Luke

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representational_State_Transfer#REST_versus_RPC