[microformats-discuss] a micro micro-format for an' item'

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Thu Oct 13 08:26:07 PDT 2005

It doesn't really recommend anything at this point -- I'm just exploring
all the possibilities and common data types I've seen in blog posts,
news articles, BBs, etc..

I was working toward the minimal set idea, but reasonably this is going
to include about 10 or so different things. One I've done 3, I'm not
sure why I/we would stop at that when I can keep going and make the job
complete and thorough with an incremental amount of work. (Such as
creating the recommendation, convincing others of its merit, writing the
profiles, and so on).

BTW: the concept of 'atom:content' is actually quite complicated when
applied to blogs in the wild.

Also note that 'atom:*' are just placeholder names at this point, so I
don't have to make up a vocabulary -- they're 'conceptual'

Regards, etc...
David
http://www.blogmatrix.com