[microformats-discuss] a micro micro-format for an' item'

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Thu Oct 13 09:03:05 PDT 2005

This seems to be some other problem space than the blog-post/hAtom
microformat is working toward.

There's been quite a few posts talking about the microformats philosophy
and process, so may want to start back a few months and skim through the
list. If you feel there's a need for a 'physicalgoods:item' microformat,
start here reading here [1] and start documenting use cases that you see
on the web.

Regards, etc...
David

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/process