[microformats-discuss] Step-by-step Greasemonkey Demo?

Dr.Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Mon Oct 17 21:27:19 PDT 2005

Hi all,

So, I'd like to do a demo for some people at work this Thursday.  The
most interesting thing, I think, would be like what Tantek did at Web
2.0: running GreaseMonkey scripts against microformats in a web page,
and generating hCards and hCals to add to AddressBook/iCal.

Since I know nothing about GreaseMonkey, could someone walk me
through the process to:
a) find the right scripts
b) find a good webpage for testing
c) make sure it all works

I do at least have GreaseMonkey installed, but I'm not sure I've got
it working....

Thanks,
-- Ernie P.