[microformats-discuss] Some kind "CSS Zen Garden" for microformats

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Tue Oct 18 12:58:34 PDT 2005

On multiple occasions I've wanted to add something to the wiki, but
can't.  Can I have an account?  I asked this before to no response.
Am I missing something?

Now then...

Chris Hibbert wrote:

> So you want a website that either allows the user to edit the
> content (you've started building on top of a wiki anyway, right?),
> and it then automatically updates the computed sidebars, or the
> computed sidebars are the result of pages that you visit (perhaps
> in a subframe?).  That way, visitors can see that the tools are
> picking out the data based on the microformated content, and
> building the cascaded results dynamically.

Having the sample formats page sans CSS and JavaScript would
accomplish the same goal.  Everyone could see a plain XHTML file.
Then they could see how useful the file can be with additional CSS
and JavaScript applied.

> Does that give anyone clearer ideas on how to structure a demo zen
> garden site?

Why not same as CSS Zen Garden, only with JavaScript files in
addition to CSS files.

Peace,
Scott