proposal: new list: microformats-rest (was Re: [microformats-discuss] REX! Re: REST-discuss list, naming)

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Mon Oct 24 11:49:35 PDT 2005

Hi all,

> [m-discuss]
> [m-announce]
> [m-rest]

I must admit I don't like "m-".   It is not mnemonic enough for me,
the way 'mf' is.

>> Is it too geeky to suggest "uf-"?
> I would be fine with that for the subject prefix, since I'm not sure
> everyone's mail clients would support "µf-" (nevermind mailman for
> that
> matter).

Yeah, let's avoid non-ASCII characters in the header. ;-)  If 'mf' is
too awkward, I'd certainly be happy with:

[uf-discuss]
[uf-announce]
[uf-rest]

I'd have to Greekify it in my head, but I could learn to live with
that...

-- Ernie P.