[microformats-discuss] FYI: MochiKit 1.0 released

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Tue Oct 25 06:57:29 PDT 2005

http://www.mochikit.com/

MochiKit is a highly documented and well tested, suite of JavaScript
libraries that will help you get shit done, fast. We took all the good
ideas we could find from our Python, Objective-C, etc. experience and
adapted it to the crazy world of JavaScript.

I'm mentioning this because it has some MF friendly manipulation
functions, such as "getElementsByTagAndClassName" that could make it
very easy to locate MF elements in a document.

Regards, etc...
David
http://www.blogmatrix.com