[uf-discuss] hAtom

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Tue Oct 25 12:51:07 PDT 2005

Danny Ayers wrote:

> Awesome is the word. Allow me to repeat why I think this is
> super-cool: RSS/Atom feeds do provide nice'n'tidy little
> content+metadata chunks. But they almost always only include only the
> last 10-20 entries. Where are the archives? hAtom, that's where. Oh,
> and Zen Garden for blogs would be nice too.

The next attack after hAtom is completed (and gains at least some
acceptance) is a microformat for describing _archives_, such as one sees
on the sidebar of weblogs. There's some interesting phenomina happening
there also that could be documented.

Together, you could point at an archive and suddenly have access to an
entire Atom store of entries for a complete blog....

Regards, etc...
David
http://www.blogmatrix.com