[uf-discuss] Profile aliasing

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 25 15:00:29 PDT 2005

On Oct 25, 2005, at 1:12 PM, Danny Ayers wrote:

> [microformat representation of part of OWL]

Danny, this seems worthy of exploration.

I just cleaned up xmdp-brainstorming[1] (since I saw your message), and I
suggest that you add a new section with your thoughts on "profile aliasing"
there.

On 10/25/05 2:53 PM, "Kevin Marks" <kmarks at technorati.com> wrote:

> Is this less work than them changing to:

>   <!-- entry stuff -->
>
> Or is the proposed gain that we get support for existing templates?

I can see many reasons for wanting to do this.  It does no harm to explore
it a bit on the brainstorming page.

Thanks,

Tantek

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/xmdp-brainstorming