[uf-discuss] More on hAtom nomenclature

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Wed Oct 26 11:07:11 PDT 2005

Hi David,

On Oct 26, 2005, at 4:41 AM, David Janes -- BlogMatrix wrote:
> I understand that people have various ideas where this should go
> and applicability to other data types, etc.. However, can I be
> given a little room to actually get a proposal together rather than
> just editing  what I wrote to make it something else. I.e. renaming
> "atomentry" -> "entry".

My apologies -- I mistakenly interpreted a comment that you had made
to the effect that you had trouble editing the wiki so you wanted
*me* to make that change.   I apologize for unintentionally trampling
your work -- that was not my intent.

> If you think what I've done is wrong, misguided or needs further
> work, bring the topic up on [[hatom-issues]] and we'll work as a
> group to a consenus of what should be changed.

Absolutely -- that is 100% how I agree things should be done, and I
regret inadvertently acting otherwise.

I would change it back, but I'm afraid of screwing things up worse,
so I'd appreciate it if someone more clueful could revert my edits.
Thanks.

-- Ernie P.