[uf-discuss] [uf-announce] TONIGHT: impromptu informal "web standards and microformats" dinner

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 27 17:55:10 PDT 2005

Apologies for the last minute notice, it's been one of those days :)

Kazuhito is in town from Japan, and we're organzing an impromptu informal
dinner gathering for all SF bay area local web standards and microformats
fans, designers, developers, and enthusiasts.

Time:  7:30pm tonight (yes, that's in an hour an a half)
Place: Crepes on Cole, San Francisco, CA, intersection of Carl and Cole
streets in San Francisco.  Transit: MUNI N-Judah to the Carl/Cole stop.

Once again, apologies for the late notice.  I hope you can make it!

Thanks,

Tantek