[microformats-discuss] hSpec

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 1 18:10:22 PDT 2005

On 9/1/05 4:57 PM, "Lucas Gonze" <lucas.gonze at gmail.com> wrote:

> What's the chance this has already yielded code to transform RFC
> 2629-compliant XML into XMDP?

Not yet I think.

Who wants to start the "spec-examples" page?

BTW, I've convinced the W3C CSS WG to publish their "microformat" for
writing specifications publicly, so we can reference (and use it) as an
example on a "spec-formats" page.

> I'm in the process of converting the XSPF
> spec, figured I might avoid a bit of work if I'm lucky...

Perhaps you could help with the "spec-*" pages and with other folks' help,
we can all make the RFC writing process easier.

Thanks,

Tantek