[microformats-discuss] Some questions about rel="tag"

Luke Arno luke.arno at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 06:09:55 PDT 2005

Apache can be configured t respond with a different resource for

http://myblog.tld/categories/foo

and

http://myblog.tld/categories/foo/

I, for one, have never had cause to do so, but it can be done.

You can probably treat them as the same, but there is a small
chance that they are really different.

<caveat>Note that I am new to the list.</caveat>

- Luke