[microformats-discuss] hWidgets

Kevin Lawver kevin at lawver.net
Fri Sep 23 08:35:16 PDT 2005

Hi all,
	I just joined the list yesterday, but have had an interest in
microformats for a while now, and have been promoting them within my
company (AOL) for a while now.  We're working on our first "serious"
microformat, which smells a lot like hWidget.  I've read the whole
thread on hWidget, and the only example I see is the ticking clock.  Is
there a profile for it yet, or is that example the whole of hWidget?
	I'll hopefully be releasing the first draft of our profile in the next
week or so (if I can get everyone to sign off on making it public).
I'll be sure to send it to the list, and I'd love your feedback on it,
and help making it as suitable for general use as possible.

Cheers,
Kevin Lawver
http://lawver.net