[microformats-discuss] url canonicalization

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Mon Sep 26 13:19:12 PDT 2005

This is pretty tied up in the issue of creating a weblog microformat. In
  particular, creating (if necessary and if possible) an equivalence
between RSS/Atom/Feed entries and entries within the HTML wevkig, which
of course can be summaries/teasers, complete, on the main page, or in
multiple different archives, and so forth.

Regards, etc...
David Janes
http://www.blogmatrix.com

>>> http://livejournal.com/~username/