[uf-discuss] Citation IRC Meet-up Time

Edward Summers ehs at pobox.com
Tue Apr 11 08:42:11 PDT 2006

On Apr 11, 2006, at 9:53 AM, I wrote:
> Maybe next time you or Ryan could actually contribute to the irc
> discussion eh? It was our understanding from Brian during the
> meetup that throwing together a draft to throw darts at might be a
> good place to try to consolidate thought at this point, given the
> wide variety of info on the wiki.

You know that sounded really saucy -- my apologies. I needed some
coffee apparently. I realize hanging out in irc on a beautiful Sunday
is pretty low on the list of things to do...especially if it's your
day job. I guess I'm just finding it hard to find the way
forward...and it's all the more frustrating because I consider myself
a fan of the 'microformat way'.

//Ed