[uf-discuss] google calendar not importing lifelint/technorati feeds

Mark Mansour mark at lifelint.com
Wed Apr 12 22:29:27 PDT 2006

Well, google calendar went live (calendar.google.com) and I've been
playing with it a bit.

One interesting feature is the ability to import .ics files[1] from a
URI provided.  I've tried using the LifeLint service and the
technorati feeds service but I'm not having any luck importing via
these services.  I can import and ICS file from other sites
(http://icalx.com/public/rohanl/Australian32Holidays.ics).

Does anyone have any ideas of why the technorati/lifelint feeds aren't working?

Mark

1 - Click the + sign next to "other calendars" on the left hand side,
then select the Public Calendar Address tab.

--
picking the lint off your life