[uf-discuss] Plazes & Microformats

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Wed Apr 19 05:08:47 PDT 2006

Maybe this would be a good time to bring up "rel-vcard" (and
rel-<microformat> in general). In particular, to do one of

<a rel="vcard" href="/profile/fiahless/"><span class="fn
nickname">fiahless</span></a>

or

<a class="vcard" rel="vcard" href="/profile/fiahless/"><span class="fn
nickname">fiahless</span></a>

To indicate that not only is this a vcard, but a better or "reference"
vcard is available at the other end of the link.

Regards, etc...
David