[uf-discuss] hCard and Life Dates?

Ryan Cannon ryan at ryancannon.com
Wed Apr 19 06:46:10 PDT 2006

It seems to me that vCard was never intended to fulfill this purpose,
and bending it to do so via hCalendar seems awkward. Instead, I
recommend you go with dday. After all, microformats are based on how
people are already publishing on the web, and this might be a basis
for an update (addition, extension, etc.) to hCard.

Besides, doesn't dtstart and dtend seem a little, well, cold?
--
Ryan Cannon

Interactive Developer
MSI Student, School of Information