[uf-discuss] Chris Messina's hcard

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 05:42:01 PDT 2006

Well, actually, I probably am wrong -- could someone point me to the
authoritative rules on whether your proposal is correct? I just always
presumed that you needed FN... Didn't realize that you'd use N if you
split up the name... seems counter-intuitive I guess even if it
follows the standard.

Chris