[uf-discuss] Google Gdata new syndication protocol!

Steven Livingstone connect at stevenR2.com
Thu Apr 20 13:08:58 PDT 2006

> it's incorporated into IE7 in ways that I'll never be able to see
>firsthand

Where are you going?

Competition is good, but when your core focus is global data, which can be
none other than distributed, then quality is surely ~ to quality
contributors signing up.

Ignoring Microformats, Google have jumped a bunch of protocols based on
vanilla Xml, if you wish.

Still, if anyone can, Google can - but unlike many previous efforts, the
whole of the community isn't with them!

steven
http://stevenR2.com