validating microformats (was Re: [uf-discuss] Google Gdata new syndication protocol!)

Nick Swan nick.swan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 15:38:16 PDT 2006

I'm working on a tool for discovering and validating microformats. Hence
the questions I asked earlier today about Chris Messina's hCard!

I'm a c# programmer which I know isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea
from the open standards community but ho hum!

I could really do with a flow diagram or something like that of how to
parse/validate microformats. I'm happy to get involved in putting something
like this together, and in sharing the c# code I come up with for the end
results.