validating microformats (was Re: [uf-discuss] Google Gdata new syndication protocol!)

Bruce D'Arcus bdarcus.lists at
Thu Apr 20 16:29:12 PDT 2006

On 4/20/06, Tantek Çelik <tantek at> wrote:

> Bruce, you're absolutely right about the value of validation.  Definitely an
> area where we have some work to do on microformats.
> Wanna help with some tools and analysis for validating microformats?

*I* can't help (not my area exactly, and I'm stretched too thin
already). However, I have seen Norm Walsh and Eric van der Vlist (both
of whom I respect a lot) both recertly mention that Schematron has
some promise for validating microformats. See the link Breton posted.