"uid" microformats? (was Re: [uf-discuss] ISBN mark-up)

Ross Singer ross.singer at library.gatech.edu
Tue Apr 25 15:04:21 PDT 2006

Tantek,

Your responses and your reply about 'letting the market decide' what gets to
survive on the web makes me think that your attitude about microformats is:

"Microformats are for commercial-purposes first and foremost.  Everything
else is an edge case that can be dismissed."

And, quite frankly, that's a disturbing viewpoint.

-Ross.