[uf-discuss] hResume status

Edward O'Connor hober0 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 14:37:26 PDT 2006

> My question, for those involved with this longer than I have, is where
> to go from here? Has anyone else done some work with it that's not
> documented on the wiki?

I've added an automagic 'skill summary' frob to my resume. Basically,
the idea is to autogenerate a section at the top with entries like
"Emacs Lisp: 8 years," by looking at the dtstarts of the events which
contain skill mentions.

The JavaScript that does this isn't really anything to write home about
(yet), but it might give you some ideas about directions to go in.

Edward O'Connor
hober0 at gmail.com

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.