[uf-discuss] hResume status

Edward O'Connor hober0 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 14:37:26 PDT 2006

> My question, for those involved with this longer than I have, is where
> to go from here? Has anyone else done some work with it that's not
> documented on the wiki?

I've added an automagic 'skill summary' frob to my resume. Basically,
the idea is to autogenerate a section at the top with entries like
"Emacs Lisp: 8 years," by looking at the dtstarts of the events which
contain skill mentions.

                    http://edward.oconnor.cx/resume

The JavaScript that does this isn't really anything to write home about
(yet), but it might give you some ideas about directions to go in.

Ted

--
Edward O'Connor
hober0 at gmail.com

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.