[uf-discuss] Microformats for everyone!

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 07:19:27 PDT 2006

I do, though perhaps orthogonally, as in someone would use Practical
Microformats as a resource for both understanding microformats and
applying them to their existing work...

At the same time, I'd love to see styled examples of hCard, hCalendar
and the like be linked to from the PM wiki.

Do we have an SVN repository posted anywhere for this kind of thing?
I'd love to offer my TextDrive SVN account for this -- but I've never
successfully set up or configured such a thing.

Chris