[uf-discuss] Theme designer woes

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 22:19:56 PDT 2006

Hi again uf-discuss! I came across rel="designer" in a WordPress blog
theme and it struck me that this could help alleviate the problem of
artificially high numbers of incoming links causing some blogs to be
banned from ranking services such as Technorati.

This could be improved to encompass more default links, as Tantek
suggests below. I'm interested in what this list can add.

Andy Skelton