WordCamp (was Re: [uf-discuss] Re: hCard and vCard)

Bill Humphries whump at mac.com
Fri Aug 4 00:31:24 PDT 2006

That's an excellent idea.

I know there was a tool out there for converting blog templates to
support hAtom.

Ironically, Elliot Rusty Harold's blog post on microformats (http://
cafe.elharo.com/xml/must-ignore-vs-microformats) suggests a useful
way to get hAtom to Atom working:

Just programatically add an XSLT processing instruction pointing to
an hAtom2Atom transform.