[uf-discuss] hCard Phone/Fax issue

Rob Maurizi rhmlists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 19:13:29 PDT 2006

Okay, that's really annoying. By mungled (yes, not a real word) I
meant that I was effectively getting a weird concatenation of the two
numbers.

But now when I run it through the feed site, the vCard looks okay
(apart from getting a label of Other for the phone # in Apple Address
Book).

Thanks, Scott

-Rob