[uf-discuss] dtstamp in hCal

brian suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 13:43:20 PDT 2006

The other option is to double-up on the dtstart property.

Because dtstart is required you can easily do something like:

<abbr class="dtstart dtstamp" title="19970901T1300Z">September 1, 1997</abbr>

this works well when the dtstamp and the start are the same thing,
although it is not always true.

-brian