[uf-discuss] dapper APIs for microformats search

Sebastian Küpers sebastian.kuepers at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 23 00:33:34 PDT 2006

Oh - I havn't read you email thorough enough,

what you can do with them ... the easiest example ist to build a RSS
feed with the dapp to watch searches. It's nearly the same now, as the
watchlist oder the "Pubsub" Modell. You use the Technorati Search to
Subcribe to a Keyword for a special Microformat. In this case hCard or
hReview.

But you could also build your own Microformats Search on your Blog and
access the search results by XML.

Cheers