[uf-discuss] Pingerati

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Tue Aug 29 11:21:39 PDT 2006

On Aug 29, 2006, at 10:38 AM, Tantek Çelik wrote:

> Scott, Paul, feel free to cc both me and Kevin Marks on Pingerati
> requests
> so we can make sure they don't fall through the cracks.  Sometimes
> we get
> overwhelmed a bit with all the stuff going on.

Yeah, that's what I figured.  I don't suppose you could provide a
rough estimate of how many of each microformat you're being pinged
with daily?  Part of the reason i didn't follow up sooner is that I
started to second-guess whether what I have done is really ready for
all those pings.  But after I do some more work, I'll definitely send
another request and Cc: both you and Kevin.  Thanks.

> hAtom results make a lot of sense Scott, perhaps you could document
> what
> you've come up with specifically (for hAtom search results) on an
> hatom-examples page on the wiki so others could do the same?

Will do.

Peace,
Scott