[uf-discuss] Pingerati

Benjamin West bewest at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 22:08:15 PDT 2006

As far as services/crawling go, I would suggest AWSP (Alexa Web Search
Platform).  Alexa opens their crawl data for other to sift through so
you don't have to do the crawling.  If you are concerned about your
resources' preparedness, consider using Amazon's S3 (simple storage
service) for storage.

(Disclaimer: I work for Alexa, but AWSP really is a useful service for
mining data out of the web.)

-Ben