[uf-discuss] Mailing list debate moved & new proposal

digital spaghetti digitalspaghetti at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 1 12:18:33 PST 2006

I agree.  Microformats are very organic at the moment and I think
making more lists to discuss it would have the effect of braking up
the community.  Discussing on one list allows me to see what's going
on as a whole and though one microformat might not suit my needs its
good to see what's happening with it and if I can contibute in any
way.

Please let's not start foking at this early stage!!!

Tane
http://digitalspaghett.me.uk