[uf-discuss] cheat-sheets, rekeyed

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Tue Dec 5 13:42:58 PST 2006

Hi all,

Okay, I've added a Perl-style '{1}' for elements that must appear
only once:

http://microformats.org/wiki/adr-cheatsheet
http://microformats.org/wiki/geo-cheatsheet
http://microformats.org/wiki/hatom-cheatsheet
http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar-cheatsheet
http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard-cheatsheet

I also rephrased "default rules" as:

> # if absent, defaults as described at hatom#Entry_Author

I'm not happy with that, but it seems a slightly clearer clue.  Any
suggestions?

Also, I decided to make the Key its own template:

http://microformats.org/wiki/Template:cheatsheet-key

This makes it easier to keep everything consistent, but results in
unused items being present on some pages.
The tradeoff seems worthwhile to me -- what do the rest of you think?

-- Ernie P.