[uf-discuss] [citation] url field

Michael McCracken michael.mccracken at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 09:42:46 PST 2006

I've added a spot in the straw format section in
citation-brainstorming to start documenting the fields we've discussed
thoroughly:

http://microformats.org/wiki/citation-brainstorming#Working_straw_schema

I put in "URI" for now, since I'm now mostly convinced that it will
solve more problems than it causes to have the field work for both
http URLs and other URIs.

-mike