[uf-discuss] Unambiguous class names

David Janes davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Sat Dec 9 05:20:36 PST 2006

I was just looking at a discussion about "citation" and came across
this example.

               Running an ISP for Idiots
               Internet Expert

Questions:

1. Is citation really considering using "title" for the title of a book?

2. Are not class names supposed to have a single meaning across _all_
microformats? I remember this from hAtom discussions, but ...

3. Is this documented somewhere or is it something that everyone is
supposed to know (or am I just wrong)?

4. If my assumption is correct, should I note it in a few pages; in
particular, process [1], existing-classes [2] and class-design-pattern
[3]?

Regards, etc...

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/process
[2] http://microformats.org/wiki/class-names