[uf-discuss] rel="muse" implies romantic relationship?

Tara Hunt horsepigcow at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 16:31:23 PST 2006

Interesting anecdote about this...rel="muse" actually caused a bit of
a tiff between Chris and I about 6 months back, as he had a bunch of
women marked up as this...since it was under 'romantic', he agreed to
change them to 'colleague' and 'friend'.

:) So, there you go...it causes riffs in relationships and
misunderstandings. LOL

Tara