Microformats *do* seek to change behaviour (was: XFN usage stats and Re: [uf-discuss] rel="muse" implies romantic relationship?)

Tim White tjameswhite at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 11:45:15 PST 2006

> From Any Mabbett

>Perhaps you missed this comment:
>
>        <http://microformats.org/wiki?title=hresume-feedback&curid=1777&diff=0&oldid=11198&rcid=20574>
>
>in which a poster describes how he rejected hResume because it sought to
>change his publishing behaviour.

To address the poster's concerns, <address> is a block-level element, not inline, and it is suggested but not mandated. Likewise, skills are optional, as are linking them.

At least that's how I read the spec. Anyone see it differently? (I've also added my answers to the wiki page.)

~ Tim
tjameswhite.com/blog