XFN usage stats and Re: [uf-discuss] rel="muse" implies romanticrelationship?

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 18:34:18 PST 2006

Sorry that I'm coming in a bit late on this, but in looking at rel="muse"
it's the only thing in the Microformat that is even close to applicable in a
wide variety of cases yet I am completely uncomfortable using it except for
in a few rare cases.

OTOH, I could use any of the following if attached to "professional":
Respect, admire, impressed by,awed,  revere, worship, idolize, iconize.  If
would be nice if there was a way to extend professional respect and
admiration.

-Mike Schinkel
http://www.mikeschinkel.com/blogs/
http://www.welldesignedurls.org/