Misc (was: [uf-discuss] Disambiguation Conventions? (was CommentsfromIBM/Lotus rep about Microformats))

Benjamin West bewest at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 14:14:58 PST 2006

> For the most part, our
> dictators have been pretty reasonable at trying to keep things
> functional and on topic.

Joe, nicely said, and I agree with much of it.  However, I thought I
would just point out that the the group of administrators does no't
consist of just Ryan and Tantek. The administrators of the forum,
wiki, and IRC channel are now a wordwide group of volunteers.  This is
a recent, relatively quiet change, and done to address some of the
things you mentioned.

Ben

PS: Kevin Marks has always been an administrator, but is frequently overlooked.