[uf-discuss] Q&A

Taylor Cowan taylor_cowan at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 07:11:00 PST 2006

<dl class="qa">
      <dt>Is it semantically meaningless to use divs?</dt>
              the rules could safely assume that dt's are the question, and dd's are the answers.  The exception would be
              where somebody wanted heterogeneous definition lists, ie, one containing topic/def as well as Q/A nodes,
              but I'd be more inclined to go with homogeneous list contents, they are either all topic/defs, all Q/A, or some
              other binary relation.
     </dd>
</dl>

Paul, what do think?  I'm working on something that collects questions/answers and sharing that outward seemed like a good idea.  The next step would be something like technorati's review aggregator, your site pings the aggregator and lets it know you have some more answers, or questions.

This might break when there are multiple answers, not sure if one to many dt 2 dd is ok, but a surrounding <di> would help.

Taylor