[uf-discuss] Multiple occurences trouble

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 05:59:13 PST 2006

On 12/18/06, Ned Zimmerman <greatislander at gmail.com> wrote:
> So here's my problem. I've been struggling all afternoon with an
> effective way to mark up this as an hCalendar event:
>
> http://greatisland.ca/calendar/test.html
>
> As you can see, there are three different occurences of the same
> event. I tried the RDATE method from hcalendar-brainstorming on the
> wiki but it wouldn't parse properly. Any ideas as to how one would go
> about this?

--- i think it is being parse properly from an hCalendar to an
iCalendar, but maybe your calendar application does not support RDATE?
I have tried with apple's iCal and it does NOT seem to work with
ISODate/ISODate, but i think it works with ISODate/duration. What are
you using to extract the iCal file and what calendaring application
are you using? that will help us troubleshoot the problem.

http://microformats.org/wiki/icalendar-implementations

thanks,
-brian

--