[uf-discuss] Scripts for hCard -> .vcf

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 05:35:18 PST 2006

On 12/18/06, Andy Mabbett <andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:
> Are there scripts, available freely, which can be run locally? I'm
> interested in both pp for my own, small-scale projects, and something
> more roust, for very large companies which might use them in their
> high-traffic sites; as part of our advocacy work.

--- sure, there is some Ruby code out there which can be run locally,
also hg.microformats.org has all the free scripts that can be freely
downloaded and run locally from the command line and/or via a variety
of different programming languages.

The best place to look is of each microformats wiki page, there should
be an implementations section where folks have added their code -
you'll have to check each license accordingly.

-brian

--
brian suda
http://suda.co.uk