[uf-discuss] rel="pavatar"

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 02:26:22 PST 2006

Hello Jeena,

I looked over the spec quick... and I thought I'd make some comments.

In the spec, it mentions the HTTP "X-Pavatar" header...  Did you
consider at all using the HTTP "Link" header instead?  As in...

Link: <http://example.com/pic.png>; rel="pavatar"

The HTTP "Link" header is semantically equivalent to the HTML <link> element.

And since you are using the HTML <link> element for pavatars, I'd say
it would make sense to use the HTTP "Link" header.

See ya