[uf-discuss] RSS/Atom to XHTML in Flock's Feed View

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 08:00:19 PST 2006

So here's a real world application for microformats and hAtom. I need
a template for the XHTML that we output when rendering feeds in Flock.
I would like to use hAtom for the classes (duh). Are there examples in
the wild of RSS/Atom conversions into hAtom?

If not, would anyone be interested in collaborating on a template?
This probably won't ship in the February micro-release of Flock, but
will likely get in the next one -- as well as form the foundation for
feeds.flock.com.

Chris