wiki-thon? Re: [uf-discuss] Microformats.org usability review

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Thu Feb 2 08:27:51 PST 2006

Mark et al,

I appreciate the effort that has gone into this.   I wonder if it
would be worth just getting together for a few hours some evening
for  "Microformats wiki-thon", where we do a "spring cleaning" of the
website in order to make it more usable, and fix up some of the
obvious holes that have been sitting around a long time.  I know --
at least for myself -- that this sort of housekeeping is a lot more
fun a) if there's other people around, and b) there's a chance for
informal back and forth to make sure we're not throwing away anything
important.

Of course we should do this via IRC, but it would help to have some
sort of central location.  Rohit, feel like hosting something again?
I'll pitch in for pizza...

-- Ernie P.