[uf-discuss] hatom-issues status

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Fri Feb 3 11:35:06 PST 2006

Alright, a recap of the open issues:

* 'feed' - there seems to be consensus here on 'hfeed', so I marked
it resolved
* 'entry' - there seems to be consensus here on 'hentry', so I marked
it resolved
* 'entry title' - there seems to be consensus on 'headline' so I
marked it resolved

* 'published' seems to be the consensus for 'atom:published'. Can we
close this, or do we need to discuss more?
* 'updated' - likewise

* 'entry content' seems to have consensus, but I'm reluctant to close
that issue. I think we need to re-discuss using 'content' in light of
the recent google webstats findings.
* 'entry author' seems to have little discussion.

* 'entry summary' still seems to be lacking consensus

-ryan
--
Ryan King
ryan at technorati.com