[uf-discuss] hatom parsing question

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Mon Feb 6 08:59:28 PST 2006

The AUMFP doesn't match up with the hAtom spec at this second because
we've done quite a bit of changing in terminology over the last 5 weeks
and I haven't updated the code base. This is what's causing the problem
you're seeing there.

I'll put on my list of to-dos to get this to where the spec is and I
suspect your problem will go away.

Regards, etc...
David